CompetitionsAugust 7th, 2008 (Last modified: March 9th, 2013)
Please check back for more information regarding other Spring semester competitions as they are announced or join our team’s Groupspaces page to receive any updates.
Surveys allow us to register team members in a quick and efficient manner. To access our surveys for each competition, please make sure you are signed up for our Groupspaces page — links to the surveys and deadline dates will be sent through there.
- If you send in a survey, barring any sickness, etc., you WILL be going to the comp.
- If you say you need transportation, you WILL need transportation.
- If you say you need housing, you WILL need housing.
- Please make sure that you can attend a comp, need transportation, and/or need housing before selecting it.
- If you cancel and we’ve already purchased travel, registration, etc. you’ll have to reimburse us for what we spent depending on how soon you notified us, how much we paid for you already, etc.
- SEND IN YOUR SURVEYS ON TIME. If you don’t follow deadlines we can’t guarantee fulfilling your survey. We have deadlines and competitions have deadlines and these need to be followed.
Saturday, 10/13: Yale Ballroom Competition
Saturday, 11/3 through Sunday, 11/4: DC Dancesport Inferno (University of Maryland)
Saturday, 11/10: Princeton Ballroom Competition
Saturday, 12/1 through Sunday 12/2: Big Apple Dancesport Challenge (Columbia University)
Spring 2013 (As of September 2012)
Friday, 1/18/13 through Saturday 1/20/13: Manhattan Amateur Classic (USA Dance Competition – USA Dance Membership Required)
Saturday, 3/23-24/13: Harvard Invitational
Saturday 3/30/13: Gotham City Dancesport Challenge (Replacing the former NYU Syllabus Ballroom Challenge)
Saturday, 4/13/13: Rutgers Dancesport Competition
Saturday, 4/27/13 through Sunday, 4/28/13: MIT Open Ballroom Dance Competition
Registration & Housing
You MUST fill out an INDIVIDUAL survey and answer the related housing questions. If there are unforeseen changes to information you submitted earlier in the survey, just submit a new survey.
We shall provide complete information regarding registration for competitions and housing arrangements after our first team meeting.
Click on each PDF to view some past competition results from years ago. Our more recent results can be accessed through Groupspaces.